I have just done a word count on the prologue and first 4 chapters of my manuscript, and was shocked to see just how much I have written!
The current total, not counting the work I have done on chapters 5 and 6, is 30,303! Pretty impressive for a book that isn't even halfway finished! (At least, I am impressed!)
It is now time to dive into chapter 5 and get things moving along!
First off, who am I? My name is Jessica Triepel. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, which got its start in middle and highschool, when I'd write short stories for the amusement of my friends and classmates. Currently, I'm working on my first book, my one true love of a story I've been saying I would one day write. Well, that day has come. If you care to follow my musings on the adventures and hurdles of writing my first fantasy book, then please, read my blog. Let the journey begin!
Featured Post
Writing My First Fantasy Book
So, I am writing my first book, and yes, it is a fantasy. I was first inspired to write this book due to a senior year English class writin...
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Word Count
Labels:
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment