Featured Post

Writing My First Fantasy Book

So, I am writing my first book, and yes, it is a fantasy. I was first inspired to write this book due to a senior year English class writin...

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trilogy

The main project I am working on has finally found its direction, and my mind is made up to develop this into a trilogy. The rough synopsis of each book is mapped out, but there is much work to be done. I have a crude outline, a lot of content already written for the first instalment, and an ending to the entire trilogy. The story has evolved far beyond anything I had ever intended, and will likely continue to evolve even further, but I am quited pleased with how this is unfolding, and excited for the day when it can finally be shared!
I wish I could provide a little sneak peak into the fantasy world I am creating, but regrettably, I feel that would not be wise at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment