Out of the blue, I thought of the ending to my books/s! Of course, there is still much work to do before I reach the end. The first book is not yet finished, and I hope to make this into a sequel, or even better, a trilogy. However, the ending that came to me so unexpectedly, is perfect! I could not have hoped for a better way to conclude this story!
First off, who am I? My name is Jessica Triepel. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, which got its start in middle and highschool, when I'd write short stories for the amusement of my friends and classmates. Currently, I'm working on my first book, my one true love of a story I've been saying I would one day write. Well, that day has come. If you care to follow my musings on the adventures and hurdles of writing my first fantasy book, then please, read my blog. Let the journey begin!
Featured Post
Writing My First Fantasy Book
So, I am writing my first book, and yes, it is a fantasy. I was first inspired to write this book due to a senior year English class writin...
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment