By now, you are probably wondering what my book is about. While I do not wish to give away anything about my story, I will give you a glimpse into the sort of theme you can expect.
It is a tale of elves and dark elves, dwarves and dragons, forbidden love and revenge. My heroes will find themselves caught up in the plans of an evil dark elf, who's schemes will send them on dangerous adventures into other realms and fighting for their survival.
A war is coming, one they might not be able to win. Will the heroes find a way of defeating their enemy before it's too late? Well, you'll just have to wait until the book is complete to find out!
First off, who am I? My name is Jessica Triepel. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, which got its start in middle and highschool, when I'd write short stories for the amusement of my friends and classmates. Currently, I'm working on my first book, my one true love of a story I've been saying I would one day write. Well, that day has come. If you care to follow my musings on the adventures and hurdles of writing my first fantasy book, then please, read my blog. Let the journey begin!
Featured Post
Writing My First Fantasy Book
So, I am writing my first book, and yes, it is a fantasy. I was first inspired to write this book due to a senior year English class writin...
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
About My Book
Labels:
dark fantasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment