Progress is slow going lately, but it is creeping along, nonetheless. The ideas are flowing, only it is tricky transferring what is playing out in my mind into words on virtual paper, but I will get there. At least I am enjoying a new burst of energy and inspiration to keep me motivated.
I did a word count on the first four chapters. I'm not bothering with the other chapters just yet, since they are all extremely rough and will likely undergo massive revisions. First four total 24,338 words. That came as quite a surprise, as I had no idea I had really written so much!
Feeling encouraged!
First off, who am I? My name is Jessica Triepel. Writing has always been a hobby of mine, which got its start in middle and highschool, when I'd write short stories for the amusement of my friends and classmates. Currently, I'm working on my first book, my one true love of a story I've been saying I would one day write. Well, that day has come. If you care to follow my musings on the adventures and hurdles of writing my first fantasy book, then please, read my blog. Let the journey begin!
Featured Post
Writing My First Fantasy Book
So, I am writing my first book, and yes, it is a fantasy. I was first inspired to write this book due to a senior year English class writin...
Monday, December 12, 2016
Update
Labels:
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment